Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Founder
25,899 Posts
Only 3 times less $$$ than the OEM GTR NISMO SpecV too lol

17 lbs lighter than the standard exhaust. "I think" the GTR NISMO /SpecV is only 12-15 lbs lighter than standard but that might be due to the heat sinks added on or maybe the tips are heavier or the Ti is thicker in general

· Founder
25,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
What about one for my 2013?
its listed as just available for CBA cars for some weird reason but we all know the OEM exhaust is the same more or less and the brands like HKS fit all years so that is an odd site note to this product.

its pricey to have OEM dimensions but if it heat color cycles like my OEM NISMO one did its gonna look amazing

· Founder
25,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Are you anticipating the sound to be similar, if not exactly like the stock exhaust? Everything about the design seems to be the same, with the added benefit of lighter weight.

Deiger
I wouldnt expect "much" change in the exhaust note without a midpipe. there is a tiny bit of extra rasp to the other OEM Ti NISMO but if you arnt a GTR conoisseur you wouldnt notice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.