Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I managed to come across a set of reasonably priced Recardo Sporster Nismo seats from a Nissan Juke. I've been scouring this forum and others on the internet to see what people have done to get these to fit properly, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of consistent information and most threads are 3+ years old.

Has anyone managed to get these properly in to a GTR? If so, what rails / sliders / brackets did you use?

I've heard that there can be a height difference between the passenger and driver seats, does anyone know what that difference is?

I can look at pursuing custom options if need be, but if someone has gone through this process before, I'd appreciate the guidance.

Thanks!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Can you use the Juke rails and make them fit?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its possible - they look like they will set higher than the other Sportster CS seats. Im going to be getting my car back in a few days so Im hoping to do some mock ups to get an understanding of where things sit. The driver side Juke seat has a height adjustment mechanism but I fear that all of these things combined will make the seat sit far too high.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check the post from BAZ007

https://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/98707-nismo-juke-rs-seats-into-gtr/page-5

He is the only one who tried it as I know, but I don't think ended up properly, it will be too high
Thanks - I came across this thread before I posted and unfortunately it just ends without much explanation. BAZ007 hasn't logged on since Apr 16 2019 and I've reached out to [email protected] for some insights.

Much appreciate you taking the time to find the thread and post here!

·
Registered
213 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.