Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,234 Posts
ahh well there you go then I knew it had to be something brand new.

I wonder if I could get just the midpipe and not the cats. and how much less that would be just the pipe itself. can you guys look in to that?

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Very interesting. It's hard to decipher the rough translation but I think it is saying it comes with new oxygen sensors as well, saying the originals are not reusable? It would be interesting to know what real world gains there would be with this on a Nismo, or a regular GTR even over stock (and sound too).

·
Founder/Admin
26,234 Posts
Very interesting. It's hard to decipher the rough translation but I think it is saying it comes with new oxygen sensors as well, saying the originals are not reusable? It would be interesting to know what real world gains there would be with this on a Nismo, or a regular GTR even over stock (and sound too).
yeah I was confused too. but I almost think it means it reuses the OEM sensors maybe? we can tell by the part# I assume as they show up on the part list. I would love to get this if it wasnt so damn expensive for what it what. but since im not selling my car maybe I should invest in such a unique part to go with it

·
I Haul Ass
1,871 Posts
Is it just me, or does that midpipe look suspiciously similar to HKS one?

·
Founder/Admin
26,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
muffler area on this on looks a little flatter and more oval but yeah

·
Founder/Admin
26,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where can you purchase this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using GT-R Life mobile app
Have to get a vendor or importer to get it for you direct from Japan

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
I doubt it since it removes the secondary cats.

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
I took a close look at it when I was at TAS. Quality is obviously good, but piping is small and the resonator is pretty large. I expect it to be pretty quiet.

·
Founder/Admin
26,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
did you find out if you can order without the DP cats or does it only come as a combo?

·
Founder/Admin
26,234 Posts
I assume the midpipe itself would be about the same as other resonated pipes. Resonator looks to be about like a HKS. It's intended to work with the high flow cats paired with it for a bit more. That is why ibwas curious if you got somehow just get the midpipe of you didnt want both parts

1 - 20 of 43 Posts