1 - 20 of 72 Posts

· Vendor
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Well she Is still here

· Registered
192 Posts
I wonder what this will do to the used GT-R market. I have already a dealer willing to sell at MSRP. First he said 2-3k over but then talking to them a little more they told me they will be willing to sell at MSRP.

· Founder/Admin
26,011 Posts
I wonder what this will do to the used GT-R market. I have already a dealer willing to sell at MSRP. First he said 2-3k over but then talking to them a little more they told me they will be willing to sell at MSRP.
Not that much as these will be low quantity and won't affect much in the long run. I also have talked to a handful of dealers who are selling their 2023s at MSRP

· Registered
32 Posts

any chance you have a nother nissan dealership that you know I can buy for msrp? or a small adm?

· Founder/Admin
26,011 Posts
Seems the NISMO SE was only for 21 so I guess it will remain at 13 cars for the US. I'm a little surprised they are offering the NISMO for 23 but Im guessing we are talking no more than a few dozen will make it over

· Vendor
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

· Founder/Admin
26,011 Posts
Mc do u know if you can build a car at a dealer ?
I talked to like 4 dealers a couple weeks ago when the first users on here started to post about 23's and they all had allocations for either november and december at the time they could spec out the color and interior for their order

· Registered
966 Posts
I talked to like 4 dealers a couple weeks ago when the first users on here started to post about 23's and they all had allocations for either november and december at the time they could spec out the color and interior for their order
The dealer local to me told me i couldn’t pick a color.
So do u think they built already?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts