Nissan GT-R Forum banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

· Registered
2022 Mexico Blue M4 Comp xDrive
346 Posts
Excited to hear the GTR is back for '23.

Called my dealer and said that a customer put a hefty deposit around June and now they have to refund him because they were told no GTRs for '23.

But from what I'm gathering in this thread, '23 GTR is coming...

As for analog vs. digital, I'll be returning from a M4CxD that is digital to the gills. You can have digital; I miss GTR analog.

· Registered
2,231 Posts
Looking for a dealer in Florida that will sell at MSRP.

· Registered
20 Posts
Has anyone heard anymore info on the 23' GTR? I've been to a couple dealerships and they don't know anything thats going on..
Go to this thread "2023 Order Guide" There is.... EVERYTHING anyone knows on there lol.

· Registered
2,231 Posts
Go to this thread "2023 Order Guide" There is.... EVERYTHING anyone knows on there lol.

Thank you.

· Founder/Admin
26,011 Posts
I've heard very similar. Do you know of where I can order or purchase one at MSRP by chance MC ?

btw..is MC Master Chief??

at the moment I dont had a lead back when this was first announced but its now spoken for.

and no Its not. just a nickname due to my last name lol

· Registered
412 Posts
2024 is being shown in Japan this spring and getting some sort of change but it's not a R36
Do you think it is worthwhile to wait for a 2024 than a 2023 if there will be changes? I mean it looks like it is a few more months away anyway.

· Founder/Admin
26,011 Posts
Do you think it is worthwhile to wait for a 2024 than a 2023 if there will be changes? I mean it looks like it is a few more months away anyway.

really hard to say just not enough info about what it is to really give an opinion. The 23 is basically the exact car we have had for the last few model years so if its just a wing and a new color or something is that enough for you? Or what if its more than than that and one last true refresh of the R35? only think I 100% know is the 24 is different in some way.

· Founder/Admin
26,011 Posts
really hard to say just not enough info about what it is to really give an opinion. The 23 is basically the exact car we have had for the last few model years so if its just a wing and a new color or something is that enough for you? Or what if its more than than that and one last true refresh of the R35? only think I 100% know is the 24 is different in some way.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts