Nissan GT-R Forum banner
121 - 140 of 154 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,442 Posts
MC your car is most likely the more valuable car....has a cool story behind it.
maybe in the long run way way down the road just because all the documentation with it but man if money wasnt an object ( it is) wouldnt it be so cool to have my car then the last one of these if this is really the last R35 NISMO ( thats yet to be seen) as bookends

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I would buy this car if............it came with ............DCT cooling, light weight seats etc.( drop 200 pounds ) and 700 HP.......It then would be competitive with same priced GT3RS

·
Registered
10,119 Posts
Simple tune gets you the 700 hp, so don’t let that stop you.

Can pull 200lbs out fairly easy if they don’t come with the light weight seats too begin with.

Where’s that Buschur weight thread.

Reactions: MarcoThreeFive

·
Registered
276 Posts
Shocked to see so much negativity towards this car. $215K is actually quite reasonable for a hand built car like this. Those carbon fiber body panels aren't cheap. The ceramics aren't cheap. Carbon roof isn't cheap. Sending the chassis off the production line to be bonded/spot welded isn't cheap. No individual could re-create a NISMO for less using a standard GTR. Especially not at this quality level.

And all this BS about 600hp being an abomination, that's nonsense. GT3s at 500HP are amazing cars, I don't hear anyone dogging them. I just paid $423K for Huracan STO, it "only" has 640HP. That's the only other car I know sub 600-800K with practically a full carbon body.

When I get mine I'm going to put NISMO Omori's down pipe/cat combo, keep it all OEM. Do a mild tune for 91 octane. I'm sure it'll make 660 to 680HP no problem, and be fun as *hell…

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
5,966 Posts
^^^ true that…

·
Registered
364 Posts
Motor vehicle Grille Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design

Orange Peel on a 220k Nissan
lol

sure an easy paint correction fixes this but the quality of paintjobs and lack of colors is horrific.

anyone seen the newer Lambos ? Especially the STO is stuning. Owners can paint them in any imaginable color combos. They look sick.

·
Founder/Admin
26,442 Posts
^^Nice. That was actually a nice delivery. I wonder why Nissan new made a real car cover for the Nismo. That zip door was trick!

I thought it was a japan thing but then I saw this video. ive been around GTRs since day one and cant remember seeing this cover when delivered. maybe its new or maybe once they started selling them for over 200K they made the switch lol

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
5,966 Posts
I thought it was a japan thing but then I saw this video. ive been around GTRs since day one and cant remember seeing this cover when delivered. maybe its new or maybe once they started selling them for over 200K they made the switch lol
In North America… it‘s the $200k threshold lol

·
Registered
2022 Mexico Blue M4 Comp xDrive
340 Posts
Kind of funny to see, "Dealer Net Savings = + $43,582"

And, I've never bought cars in the 1/4 of a million dollar range, but the website seems a little unprepared with minimal information/pictures, IMO.

·
Callous Disregard
444 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,442 Posts
Here is a special edition nismo in white out of Japan

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Founder/Admin
26,442 Posts
121 - 140 of 154 Posts