Nissan GT-R Forum banner
101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Still using M (2021) for Model Year in the VIN. Guess this makes it a MY21.5 car.

Looks like Nismo are using D for the 7th digit and T-Spec (and probably Premium) are using B.
My 7th VIN digit is B on green t- spec. Car scheduled to arrive at dealer between 12/13 and 1/24. No production delays.

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
The one in AZ...

"$125,000 Market Adjustment - The price has been adjusted with Market Price Adjustment to reflect current market conditions of supply and demand, and is in addition to MSRP." o_O

·
Registered
442 Posts
The one in AZ...

"$125,000 Market Adjustment - The price has been adjusted with Market Price Adjustment to reflect current market conditions of supply and demand, and is in addition to MSRP." o_O
I saw that, what a joke but shame on the dumbass that would actually pay that for a GTR. The car is so long in the tooth that there are plenty of other cars in that price range I would rather have.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cool Aussie unwrapping video I haven't seen posted yet. Have a millenium jade t-spec on order but a bit concerning as the dealer is saying they aren't expecting the car to be delivered until summer and there is no vin expected until january. That is quite different than what many of you are saying for expected delivery times.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I called the Australian dealership in the video above and spoke to the very nice guy who ran their GTR sales dept. I asked him how the allocation was determined in Australia. He said they were told 5 months ago this would be the last GTR sold in Australia and they had 3 days to tell Nissan how many they wanted. He said the colors offered were white, black, midnight purple and millenium jade.

101 - 110 of 110 Posts