Nissan GT-R Forum banner
161 - 180 of 183 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
all the T specs have the CCB and the wider fender to accommodate the repurposed wider NISMO wheel

US got just one spec .. in Japan there was a premium spec and a track edition spec that i believe just added carbon roof/ trunk lid and the different seats.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congrats on jade green coming! If you are getting it wrapped, remember to order your back badges early. They are backordered and I've had a heck of a time getting them.
No wrap for mine; it sits in the garage under cover with battery tender. I have another GTR that
I can use as a driver.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
3 Posts
For those of you that have received them, when did you get your pre-order in and when did they notify you of a car being assigned to you? I'm on a waitlist with a dealer (deposit made with paperwork), and they keep telling me they are waiting to be assigned a vin.

·
Registered
5 Posts
For those of you that have received them, when did you get your pre-order in and when did they notify you of a car being assigned to you? I'm on a waitlist with a dealer (deposit made with paperwork), and they keep telling me they are waiting to be assigned a vin.
I got lucky and dealer notified me there was an unallocated tspec en route (mid-Dec) after my pending premium/premium interior allocation got cancelled/delayed.
Car arrived at dealer late-Jan; some transport scratches being fixed before hand-off (estimating mid-Feb).

·
Registered
25 Posts
I worked out a deal trading in a LandCruiser with dealer this Fall. They had been allocated a purple car and swapped it for jade green upon my request. This was in October or so. Got a VIN assigned in Dec. Car in Jan. They received one allocation. They knew basically when they had the allocation, when the car would show up (they had the range back in Oct).

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also have a T-Spec allocation and my dealer is also still waiting to be assigned a VIN. (Deposit made with paperwork as well last year) My dealer also mentions the same thing. Anyone have any updates? I did notice on Nissan USAs website that it does state (Late 2022) in the fine print for when the T-Specs are arriving so I would think that a few dealers would be awaiting VINs? I just test drove a used T-Spec locally and I can confirm the interior will exceed your expectations.

·
Registered
9 Posts
"Used T-Spec" already....Hmmmnnn.
Haha you are right "used" is a loose term. It has one owner on the title as it traded hands from a Nissan dealer to a Lexus dealer. Unfortunately the T-Spec was bought by my local Lexus Dealer and titled by them and posted up for an absurd dealer markup. I am still awaiting my MSRP allocation, but seeing and driving the car in person confirms my decision to move forward. The interior is on point!

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
The two T-spec restricted versions are uniquely outfitted with selective carbon clay slows down, a carbon-fiber back spoiler, Best SARMS For Sale an elite motor cover, and a restrictive identification for front and back. An aggregate of 100 units of the restricted version models are anticipated deal, with fruitful buyers chose by part.

·
Alberta Oil & Gas
5,968 Posts
The t-spec windows appear to have a green tint. You can sort of see it in the photo. Has anyone noticed this?
All glass is green.

Let me rephrase, all glass on an automobile, the windows in your house etc. are green.

·
Registered
10,119 Posts
161 - 180 of 183 Posts