1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Interesting post. Love the way he say's "we want to provide Haaanndoolll"

·
Tokyo Nightmare
1,773 Posts
Great video, Great explanation of the GTR purpose and ownership experience!

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Good that the car is getting faster. But at the same time fell shitty that the 2009 feels less of a GTR than it used to be. Hate it when they keep bumping up the power for the same car model every year. You don't see Evo/STi getting their power bump within the same model year that much.

·
2010 Super Silver
584 Posts
Good that the car is getting faster. But at the same time fell shitty that the 2009 feels less of a GTR than it used to be. Hate it when they keep bumping up the power for the same car model every year. You don't see Evo/STi getting their power bump within the same model year that much.
Even though it feels shitty to have an outdated model, it's hard to make the argument that the evolution/ improvement of the model is a bad thing. The amount of R&D that goes into this car is a testament to it's staying power in the market and reinforces Nissan's commitment to develop this car for the next model generation. I think I'd be more worried if nothing had changed since 2009. Sayings like "one trick pony" come to mind.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Thanks for the post
Everytime I see an update on the 2013 it makes me want to put a deposit down and trade my 09.

·
Grease Monkey
52 Posts
the funny thing is that every time I hear about the new model getting faster I think back to the massive rumor of the original ring time of this thing being 7:14-15. it's getting very close to that target...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts