Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ok, so what point are you trying to make when you post a clip of a 661 hp Black series vs a 485 hp GT-R? I have to wonder if you actually thought the GT-R would stand a chance?

Btw, was this clip taken on the mythical airfield where BMW's hardly ever lose? Lol

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
come on guys, they filmed a race with the available cars and black series is not so easy to come around. if they had somebody with a 2012 at the time I'm sure theyd race it as well.

thanks for posting, I love all the videos from GTBoard.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
What's the point of the video again? Why not make it even? Since the Black has the advantage in hp, race from a standstill. A race frm a roll will have one winner-this was a glorious waste of time

·
Registered
809 Posts
The point is... they took a 485 bhp car and raced it against an expensive 661 bhp car, but I don't see that much $$$$$$ difference from a roll.

I agree that from a standstill start the race would be closer.

Place only $1500 into the Nissan and now see who wins the contest (i.e. Cobb tune + mid-pipe = 560 bph = poor man's Mercedes LOL).

Now take both stock cars to the track and watch the Nissan win and really LOL.

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
I love v12tt AMG's.

·
Registered
177 Posts
What is everyone getting so upset about? Does every race video posted on this forum have to show a GTR winning? Relax...

I actually think the GTR did quite well, especially in the 2nd race. It was not easy for the 65 to reel him in. Good video and good races.
-m

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I agree with Marcus Frost's comment above, GTR actually did really well ! Especially considering it was from the roll.

I don't think 2012 GTR would win from the roll but it would be much closer.

65black series is quicker than ZR1 if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
What is everyone getting so upset about? Does every race video posted on this forum have to show a GTR winning? Relax...

I actually think the GTR did quite well, especially in the 2nd race. It was not easy for the 65 to reel him in. Good video and good races.
-m
+100000 why are people getting butthurt...

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Got nothing to do with getting hurt

These Gtboard roll on videos got boring 2 years ago

Roll ons only prove the car with the higher hp to weight ratio will be quicker

All your achieving by running the same race a second time is comparing your reaction time

Comparos from standstill = more interesting video

·
R36 Member
6,049 Posts
Got nothing to do with getting hurt

These Gtboard roll on videos got boring 2 years ago

Roll ons only prove the car with the higher hp to weight ratio will be quicker

All your achieving by running the same race a second time is comparing your reaction time

Comparos from standstill = more interesting video
very true

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.