Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We received a call a while back concerning a paint correction on a few cars, this GTR is the first one that we were going to correct. Once the GTR was washed and clayed we pulled it in the sun to see what the condition of the paint was. I was able to capture a lot of defects in the paint in the direct sunlight it was in decent shape but still needed our touch to get it to how it should look. It took three steps to achieve a 100 % Correction. Enjoy the photos.

Before Damage Shots

Wheels / Wash Process

Final Polish Stage

Crystal Rock Applied

After Sun Shots/Reflection Shots

·
[ MotorMotives ]
541 Posts
no 50/50 shots = no care

j/k, as always Jimmy, stunning results

-AJ

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
I guess I'm just going to have to ship my car to Cali because I still have not found someone to this here in Charlotte.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I'm just going to have to ship my car to Cali because I still have not found someone to this here in Charlotte.
I'm still looking man I'm sorry I can't find anyone in that area that does reputable work! If you really want to ship it I can give you a break on the paint correction

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.