Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Members,

Been part of this forum for a while but we have finally joined as sponsors. Here is a shoot we wanted to share of an Alpha 9 GTR on a set of our S1 Forged Wheels in a 20x10 & 20x12 configuration. The wheels weigh in at roughly 22 lbs each and are wrapped in Toyo 888's. Here are a few shots from the shoot provided by one of our dealers. No crazy editing or anything just wanted to share them with you.. Shoot us a pm or give us a call with any questions or concerns..

·
Registered
490 Posts
Color contrast is sick!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Lol! At least you have a picture of the car you are advertizing for. Not like the Velos post on E63 AMG forum not even showing an E63 with these wheels

Back on topic this color combo is sick! The only thing I would change would be the calipers in a more contrasting color. Like a blue or black with white decals so they can pop a little bit more

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello Members,

Been part of this forum for a while but we have finally joined as sponsors. Here is a shoot we wanted to share of an Alpha 9 GTR on a set of our S1 Forged Wheels in a 20x10 & 20x12 configuration. The wheels weigh in at roughly 22 lbs each and are wrapped in Toyo 888's. Here are a few shots from the shoot provided by one of our dealers. No crazy editing or anything just wanted to share them with you.. Shoot us a pm or give us a call with any questions or concerns..

Looks Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
882 Posts
yea....what suspension are you rocking?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Guys,

Thank you for the kind words.

Sorry the car is on a set of KW Sleeve's. The owner wanted to be lower and while the setup isnt necessarily ideal it gives you the aggressive look. Might be a bit better maybe 1/2" higher IMO.

Those of you asking about the wheels the finish looks uneven in the picture but it depend on how light hits it which I am sure you can tell. If you have any other questions feel free to shoot me a PM, anyone who requested a PM will receive one shortly.

Best Regards,

·
Lake Bum
2,747 Posts
Ok that's it! Damn it I almost pulled the trigger on the copper finish last year on my wheels but chickened out. Time to get them refinished but just a touch darker than yours.

Car looks absolutely sick!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Need to find a new coating guy.... uneven and heavy.... ashame as it looks great from afar
The clear coat is a 'casper clear', the wheel looks different depending on how light hits it. It is definitely even just difficult to capture if not impossible in pictures.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's not in the clear its in the base..... Casper is a clear matte finish and if they are anodized that's another issue
Not sure what you are getting at but I would not release something that was uneven and clearly you are a finishing expert. There is a video on our IG instagram.com/velosdesignwerks that includes a walk around of the wheel so you can see. The client had this done themselves and I saw the wheels prior to being mounted and they looked great, just difficult to capture in pictures. Thanks again for your input.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.