Nissan GT-R Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Ok that's it! Damn it I almost pulled the trigger on the copper finish last year on my wheels but chickened out. Time to get them refinished but just a touch darker than yours.

Car looks absolutely sick!
Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy your R35 in good health and good luck on the refinish.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Again looks great from a far and yes finishing is my business.... That being said if I paid good money for those wheels and opened the box to see that they would be returned immediately..... If you want some advice on the issues there pm me.... Don't mean to offend you just a lot of coaters convince customers that what they see is " best it can be " which is hardly true

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Again looks great from a far and yes finishing is my business.... That being said if I paid good money for those wheels and opened the box to see that they would be returned immediately..... If you want some advice on the issues there pm me.... Don't mean to offend you just a lot of coaters convince customers that what they see is " best it can be " which is hardly true
Not offended at all as the finishing was done by a third party, just letting you know what I saw in person. Thanks again and all the best.

http://instagr.am/p/rZz5UWxhFr/

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Do those tires get better traction than MPSS? I'm in Florida and we get a lot of rain.

iPhone 5
GTR LIFE
Hey,

This car is actually in Jacksonville but from personal experience the MPSS get better traction in the rain.. The Toyos are not terrible but definitely not the best in the rain.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.