1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,246 Posts

Race-inspired version of Nissan's legendary SUV-Patrol

428 HP for exhilarating performance

Torque improvement over 70% rev-range

NISMO 22" RAYS forged-alloy wheels

NISMO tuned suspension using 'Bilstein' shock absorbers for improved handling and ride comfort

Takumi tuned Engine

Customized body reinforcements for precision steering & quick response

Segment first Zero-Lift aerodynamic body kit

NISMO signature designed body kit

NISMO Sport tuned Power Steering

NISMO Bespoke designed interiors

·
Registered
238 Posts
I Love my QX/Patrol. previous owner or several Armada's and the QX/Patrol is just a different level. And now Nismo, Sadly Infiniti wont bring that Nismo flavor to the US.

And as we all know in 2011 when the Armada and the QX where separated, i think that is time they reunite again but now the new Patrol becoming the new Armada. But I guess all that will be is wishful thinking...

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh Are you still over there? Just curious What does that thing cost equivalent to our money?

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
I'm now in Florida MC, I'll be back in Dubai in November. I'll get the prices and post it in a couple of days. My Nismo is on the way to Dubai as we speak.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
I'm now in Florida MC, I'll be back in Dubai in November. I'll get the prices and post it in a couple of days. My Nismo is on the way to Dubai as we speak.
Now that is exciting!

·
Founder/Admin
26,246 Posts
so it was just confirmed this week the 2017 Armada will be a US version of the Patrol. I wonder if we are closer to a NISMO model for the US. probably unlikely

1 - 11 of 11 Posts