Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,231 Posts
Nissan ME has announced its latest version of the VVIP edition GTR with 550hp. This years GTR is similar to what we have seen from the JDM EGOIST model with a carbon spoiler, 20" Rays wheels in a "Sword Blue" finish.. a optional wheel that is black with a gold effect is also available... an interior that gets a custom tuned carbon BOSE subwoofer and hand crafted german leather interior thats available in over a dozen color combos.... in additon to all of this as with last years VVIP edition... the front grill and side fender vents are 24kt gold accents.. optional equipment are carbon ceramic brakes and titanium exhaust formerly off the SpecV model

all this will set you back upwards of $270K USD fully optioned

*photos from DriveArabia.com

·
R33 Member
958 Posts
"all this will set you back upwards of $270K USD depending on the options.". Nice car but ouch price :)

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Yup, money still won't buy taste.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Heres what I don't understand fully :

The average GTR guy that buys a GTR dosnt buy them for the status . He has he's Ferrari in te garage and have more fun driving his GTR . Don't know about 270k for a status .

Immpretty sure from my research that the car isn't faster with gold in it

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hell no. GTFO.
Got nothing to do with the badge..but what parts did they put in there to jack the price over TWICE as much?
WHo the hell comes up with these bullshit prices for this version of the car??

And while its COMPLETELY TRUE that money doesnt buy taste, this one doesnt look bad at all from what I can see.
Again, its from what I can currently see. Need more pics. Still, the price is completely unfounded. Not even remotely worth it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Fail... each their own I guess, but in my eyes, who the hell would buy this for the price,, rather buy a GTR and have 10 bars of gold sitting in my living room

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Spec V with some gold ?

looks like a spec V considering the front splitter with vents, NCCB. overall the Egiost has a interesting int but seems to me they just added the Spec-V and Egoist together.

·
[ MotorMotives ]
541 Posts
Super fail

I don't even like the interior options

and $270k!!! WTF Nissan!

-AJ

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Looks like some southern rappers got a hold of a GTR (except they didn't add their favorite 28" wheels yet)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Wheels look good though

1 - 20 of 35 Posts