Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
R36 Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody ever dealt with Nissan of Manhattan?

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Saw this car in your sig in the village today. We zoomed pass you 20 Honda ruckus' as you were parking

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
NYcgo3 I think i have seen you driving around soho before! and Jerome, David goes there i think I remeber him saying they are good but I will reask him for you! hes in our group on FB if you want to talk to him

·
Registered
103 Posts
Howdy
Took my s14 there ONCE ( as i live in manhattan) - for a window motor- tried to charge 2 times list price for the parts and about 3 times average for installation--and were quite rude ---even for an estimate!!- i took it to a window guy i know in queens, 50bucks installed--lol! I think nissan manhattan is now affiliated with bay ridge nissan --the same owner---pm me if you want my experiences the R35..............OMG!

·
R36 Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
857 Posts
Jerome,

I use Damien at Star Nissian in Bay Side. They are pretty good. What kind of work are you looking to get done?

PM me if you want more info.

David

·
Registered
17 Posts
NYcgo3 I think i have seen you driving around soho before! and Jerome, David goes there i think I remeber him saying they are good but I will reask him for you! hes in our group on FB if you want to talk to him
really? when?
cause i took some classes at MCNY by canal and varrick. sometimes i had to go through soho to skip all the traffic that piles up on canal st.

·
R36 Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks NYCG03, do you live in manahttan?

·
R36 Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where could you do a meet in Manhattan?

·
Alpha 10
3,763 Posts
Jerome saw your car yesterday but didn't see you in person, was trying to meet couple owners that are on forums but probably walking around. Off topic but wanted to chime in lol no experience with them whatsoever.

·
R36 Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
Sent a request also

·
Registered
103 Posts
could meet at randalls island- icahn satdium parking lot-- do somethimg from there...
if any of you r formula one fans, ur welcome to come by my place some sunday for F1 and breakfast--im in uppe east side
i can show u vids of many interesting places ive drivin my gtr- including europe
cheers!

·
R36 Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts