Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissan Motorsports Invites You To Be Part Of An Exclusive Nissan Z and GT-R Owners Car Corral and Weekend Hospitality Offer at the 60th Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring March 14-17.
Join your fellow Nissan Z and GT-R Owners at the 2012 Twelve Hours of Sebring and experience the thrills and excitement of a full weekend of endurance racing. You will be the exclusive guests of Nissan Motorsports in their private hospitality chalet on Saturday, March 17 and enjoy a private viewing area, gift bags and complimentary food and beverage.
You'll have the opportunity to take part in behind the scenes paddock tours, autograph sessions and other special events. There is even an exclusive car corral for Nissan Z and GT-R owners. Car Corral parking is available for Z and GT-R vehicles only from any model year.
This is your opportunity to get up close and personal with the stars of the American and International Le Mans Series.
The package includes a 4 Day Super Ticket (Wed. - Sat.), Private Nissan Motorsports Hospitality Chalet on Saturday with Complimentary Food and Beverage, Gift Bag and Trackside Viewing, and Exclusive Nissan Owner's Parking all 4 days.
Tickets and Nissan Z and GT-R Car Corral parking spaces are limited so register now for this exclusive opportunity.
We look forward to having you as our guests at the 60th Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring.
Buy Tickets Here!

·
Founder/Admin
26,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any interest in this guys? the one i went to last october at road atlanta was great

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm in, already purchased my tickets.

·
Founder/Admin
26,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We got our tickets. Would a specific day be best to bring it because we are going to try to make it out Thurs, Fri and Sat. but will take the GTR only one of those days.
probably saturday as i think thats when the car corral will be the fullest

·
Founder/Admin
26,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
less than 2 weeks away everyone ....hope more of you can make it...
this event is top notch the same people who this event on are behind GTR event you might have read about some of us attending in palm beach.... its great... the nissan innovation station is there with gran turismo cockpits ..cars on display and food!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Matt,

Do you have any info relative to whether the Nissan Corral will be doing the parade laps as a group (like the Corvettes, Porches and Audi's ) on Friday?

·
Founder/Admin
26,150 Posts
I can announce a very limited amount of tix will be available at a discounted price of $75 for those
who wish to attend Saturday only... if you are planing on going but havent picked up tix yet you should take advantage of this!

·
Bulldogmike
678 Posts
Purchased... and looking forward to event. Let me know the details about the parking access to the corral for the GTR owners. The Ticket appears to be a general ticket

·
Founder/Admin
26,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Matt,
too far for me, but I agree with you the Atlanta event was 1st class
yeah im not going either...im just helping nissan with the marketing of these events.... i hope i can make one this year though.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks for this post. I was going anyway and now it will be lots more fun! I'll be there all three days.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Got my stuff today! Now I'm just trying to decide whether to go down Friday and sleep in my car, or fight the traffic Saturday morning! LOL

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'll be rolling in Friday morning. I, too, got my passes yesterday via FedEx.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts