Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Nissan Z

12K views 77 replies 12 participants last post by  MC 
#1 · (Edited)
these are my 2 favorite colors for the car so far

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah it does have a good balance of nostalgia and modern. Im pretty excited to get one in the spring.

Just got to decide on the Interior. I was going all black but the first peak at the red looks really good. The seats are very reminiscent of the black edition gtr seats
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive mirror Automotive design
Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Automotive design

#6 ·
yeah absolutely. hope to get one of the first ones if it all works out. im wanting a black performance model with the 9AT and probably the red accented interior.

just waiting for orders to open up hopefully in a soon. Nissan is supposed to be doing a super bowl commercial for it and the Ariya and the Z is still supposed to arrive in the spring at dealers last I heard.

#7 ·
A few new pics of Everest White

#10 ·
yeah I hear you both my 350zs were manual and I really enjoyed them at the time but that new 9AT is based off the Mercedes and supposed to be good. im going to be daily driving and Im just over manuals in 2022. I prefer the paddles for AutoX and track days since im so used to it now been driving GTRs since 2008

#11 ·
So MC, does that mean you are you replacing your Nismo Sentra with the Z?

I would love to have the Z for a daily but I already have a 6MT Jeep rubicon hard rock as my daily that my whole family loves and a Cyber Truck reservation so another car would be a tough sell. Still, the new Z looks great.

#12 ·
So MC, does that mean you are you replacing your Nismo Sentra with the Z?

I would love to have the Z for a daily but I already have a 6MT Jeep rubicon hard rock that my whole family loves and a Cyber Truck reservation so another car would be a tough sell. Still, the new Z looks great.
yeah thats exactly what im doing. and it will be my every day car. I looked at carvana and my sentra was worth like 19K and carmax like 18k. even if my Z doesnt arrive until May im hoping that the sentra NISMO is still worth 15K and the Z loaded out hits about 50K so I do my sentra and maybe 35K out the door. thats what im shooting for.

we got a 2022 pathfinder too which helps rationalize a GTR and a Z a little bit. I thought the pathfinders new 9AT was the same as the Z but when i researched it..its made by ZF. the Z 9AT is a mercedes until licensed out and built in Japan by JATCO

#21 ·
#19 ·
yeah after seeing some good shots of the red accent interior im all in on it especially on a black car. I think it would look great on both gunmetal and even the boulder gray.

reminds me of my 2012 black edition GTR seats for sure

#26 ·
Canadian order guide is out. each dealer gets 1 car orders start today

#32 ·
The cartoon-like vignettes look like they were done by the folks who did Archer.

Phrasing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.