Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
161 Posts
Not real - but hilarious ads

· Registered
74 Posts
I am being honest. The GTR sells for 168kus$ in my country while the porsche 911 turbo will cost 261k. I bought the nissan because buying the porsche turbo would put a serious dent on my bank account. but in the future, I will get the Porsche turbo.

Sure our cars can be faster after a tune , we can boast that our GTR also has heritage but somehow defending it and belittling other cars sounds sour graping to me.

Did I leave some porsche's and other exotics to dust? on the mountain roads my gtr is one of the fastest cars in my area but still, I will trade it for a lambo gallardo any day if someone is willing

· R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,487 Posts
I am being honest. The GTR sells for 168kus$ in my country while the porsche 911 turbo will cost 261k. I bought the nissan because buying the porsche turbo would put a serious dent on my bank account. but in the future, I will get the Porsche turbo.

Sure our cars can be faster after a tune , we can boast that our GTR also has heritage but somehow defending it and belittling other cars sounds sour graping to me.

Did I love some porsche's and other exotics to dust? on the mountain roads by gtr is one of the fastest cars in my area but still, I will trade it for a lambo gallardo any day if someone is willing
Well said

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

· Registered
285 Posts

Did I leave some porsche's and other exotics to dust? on the mountain roads my gtr is one of the fastest cars in my area but still, I will trade it for a lambo gallardo any day if someone is willing
I will not trade my GTR for a gallardo at any given moment. A huracan is a different story.

· Registered
703 Posts

wow why would anyone?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.