Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
(Edit - I am going to run the R888's this spring until they wear out should be quick as I have some early season days scheduled. I am still not sold on the Michelin sizes and want to see experience with them before I change. I will repost as a rims only at that point)

Hey guys I bought these at the end of last season from one of the forum members who put like 300 miles on them, I have literally put like a 100 miles on them and I had 1 track day on January 11 (it was 50 degrees in Michigan and I ran a total of about 20 laps (3 sessions of 6-8 laps each). Never pushed real hard due to the weather. I love the R888's but given how many track days I do, I want to convert to the new Michelin's and really want to do the 285/335 setup and the rear 11's are just not large enough. As such if we could make this work out, you could pickup a great deal.

Let me know if interested. The sale would be contingent on me being able to pickup a set of the volk G12's that are for sale in the 10/12 fit.

I would sell all for $4500 + shipping to the lower 48 (about 250). Paypal add 3%.

THAT IS TIRES, TPMS, CENTER CAPS, RIMS, BALANCED ready to MOUNT!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts