Nissan GT-R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
- No longer available - No longer available - No longer available - No longer available -

I bought the BOVs and recirculation fittings from a Nagtroc vendor (not fake eBay BOVs) a few weeks ago, but not the flanges since they are discontinued. It wasn't easy to source the discontinued flanges (71002-AK005) and wound up finding one new and one used - you can tell in the picture one is new and one isn't.

I installed these, drove around the block, and decided I'm not going to use these. I would rather finish my bolt-on mods first. Only thing missing from the original packaging is 4 (2 each BOV) little black zip ties.

These are ready to bolt right on. You won't even have to buy snap ring pliers and hassle with the c-clip install, like I had to. Lol.

Part numbers of what you will be getting:

Two 71008-AK001
Two 71002-AK004
Two 71002-AK005 (discontinued - hard to find, if you can)

Willing to sell local or ship, doesn't matter to me. I stay in Murrieta (my house) on the weekends and Huntington Beach on weekdays.

I'm asking $730 OBO

PM me with any questions/offers.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They bolt right on.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got a baseline dyno (before mod HP) scheduled next weekend, so hopefully everything will be installed the weekend after.

$700 shipped in the U.S is the lowest I'd go still.

Thanks.

·
hyprpwrphtgrphy.com
2,201 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No longer available.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, shit has been up forever.

I gave up, wound up ordering my Speed Density harness and got my SD tune from Ben.

Full atmosphere FTW!

The tune is installing as I type.

·
hyprpwrphtgrphy.com
2,201 Posts
RICER DUMP FTW

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.