SO EXCITED!!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
You bet! Alek is good people.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I'd go too if I don't make it into the NHRA summit racing regional finals in Fontana California on that weekend. I wont know till September.

·
Premium Member
2,291 Posts
I went to the earlier one this year but only for a short time on Sunday to spectate. This time I'm going to sign up as long as my schedule is good for that weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,291 Posts
I'm signed up for Saturday. Hope to meet you guys there.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I'm going on Saturday just to spectate. already did this twice and haven't updated the setup since. Nice to just relax and check out the runs.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Signed up for both days; decided to stay at the spaceship rather than drive back to Scottsdale each night. Question for previous attendees: a) any gas stations in GB with E85? and b) the wife will be going/spectating - is there a place to set up a pop-up tent, bbq/cooler/whatever? I'm sure she's going to be bored out of her mind, but she wanted to go...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Signed up for both days; decided to stay at the spaceship rather than drive back to Scottsdale each night. Question for previous attendees: a) any gas stations in GB with E85? and b) the wife will be going/spectating - is there a place to set up a pop-up tent, bbq/cooler/whatever? I'm sure she's going to be bored out of her mind, but she wanted to go...
A.) Don't know of any E85 gas stations in Gila Bend (off hand). Your best bet would be to bring some with you.

B.) Tons of space to setup a pop-up tent, bbq/cooler, etc. I'm sure alcohol is prohibited though.

See you guys out there!

·
Registered
71 Posts
A.) Don't know of any E85 gas stations in Gila Bend (off hand). Your best bet would be to bring some with you.

B.) Tons of space to setup a pop-up tent, bbq/cooler, etc. I'm sure alcohol is prohibited though.

See you guys out there!
You could always pre-order from one of the sponsors. Cordes Performance and Goodspeed always bring barrels for them and their customers. That way, you dont have to haul if you dont need to.
Again, plenty of room for stuffs. I would ask that you dont take up room on the tarmac that could be used for parking. Setting a canopy in front or behind your car is usually what people do to conserve space.

-Tony (I lurk on many forums)

·
El Diablo
682 Posts
Saturday Saturday Saturday for me!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts