Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Please post pictures and lets see how did you all do at NoFlyZone Arizona event! I heard a lot of really fast cars are running out there and it's unfortunate that I couldn't go ..
would love to see some slips of your best runs

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Nice!

·
GTRLIFE BOTM August 2015
1,042 Posts
205!!!! That's more than 1250wheel to do that and I know you did it with a legit entry speed because that's who you are. Such an awesome build and tune. Good piloting too!!!

No I'm not there this time. :(

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
205!!!! That's more than 1250wheel to do that and I know you did it with a legit entry speed because that's who you are. Such an awesome build and tune. Good piloting too!!!

No I'm not there this time. :(
I know sick right ?!! Too bad I couldn't either, will be there in March definitely.. Joe just confirmed it was a 40 mph roll .. Impressive !! it's the white Gtr

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
What about those guys from California that claimed 173 mph on stock turbos a few months ago. Were they there?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
LOL yeah rumor has it they are at the Bonneville salt flats going for a world record

·
Registered
224 Posts
Both of those slips are from my car. 205 and 200 on the nose. I have 3-4 other slips in the 201 range. Tony from Omega tells me it was the fastest car for Saturday. I saw the Goodspeed A12 run 203 too. Great showing from the GTR community there today!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Both of those slips are from my car. 205 and 200 on the nose. I have 3-4 other slips in the 201 range. Tony from Omega tells me it was the fastest car for Saturday. I saw the Goodspeed A12 run 203 too. Great showing from the GTR community there today!
Congrats, That's moving!!!

PS I assume the runs were on 91pump gas and stock turbos , engine and trans

·
Registered
396 Posts
Great job guys!!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congrats man amazing build! UGR lambos running today ..

·
Registered
396 Posts
I've asked tony, they really need to "post fast times" somewhere!

My dad was there in his stock Z07/Z06 8spd Auto went 164

1 - 20 of 26 Posts