Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My alpha12 ran a best of 209mph in the 1/2 mile shootout. Goodspeed Performance Labs Team and the car was flawless all weekend. Not one issue and could of drive her home!!
This was done on stock rims and pilot sport tires. Stock suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
644 Posts
Congrats that is moving out ! I haven't seen an A12 go that fast. Must be a record or close .......The most MPH Ive seen is like 206 but Im sure Im probably just not really in the know on this

·
O_o
1,657 Posts
Vbox verified?

Sent from my SM-G925V using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
818 Posts
To clarify the 1/2 mile is not a standing half mile, the speed doesn't start from 0, it's a roll from 40mph.

-BaZ

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Yes it's supposed to be from 40mph but they don't enforce it. I was out there Saturday watching and it was a free for all. A lot of cars going well over 40mph at the cones and still receiving times.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Not trying to take anything away from the OP, as the result is very impressive. But keep in mind that NFZ AZ is about 2800 ft from the back of the runway to the finish cones. So if the run was from a dig, was quite a bit more than 1/2 mile. I was at the last event and vbox verified this.

·
Lake Bum
2,747 Posts
Yes it's supposed to be from 40mph but they don't enforce it. I was out there Saturday watching and it was a free for all. A lot of cars going well over 40mph at the cones and still receiving times.

I have been to 3 of the No Fly Zone events. You are correct they are much more lax. It's more about having fun there instead of official records and distances.

·
Registered
644 Posts
All Good 209 is Fast in a GTR !!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts