Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Premium GT-R with the Amber Red interior. Out of curiosity I periodically check the member sales on here, and it would appear the 2014 GT-R's are the one model year you see the least for sale. Any particular reason for that, other than possibly the owners just aren't selling as much as the other model years?

·
Registered
876 Posts
My guess is a lot of people paid more for 2014's than 2015's because of the incentives that came out. So there are probably plenty of people who owe more than their cars are worth. Just my guess..

·
Warrant Officer
700 Posts
Because are all still enjoying our '14s for a couple years yet! Most people just got them last year.
I agree with this. I would like to see some production numbers (too lazy to Google), maybe there were fewer produced? I definitely know that to be the case with the 2011's--I think the 2011's are the rarest because of the DBA amp-up for 2012.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Because are all still enjoying our '14s for a couple years yet! Most people just got them last year.
I bought my '14 last year, too, and have had it approximately one-and-a-half years now. And with a white Premium, with the red amber interior, I will typically only see three to four just like this on cars.com, nationwide.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.