Nissan GT-R Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I believe they are different 17+ had a refresh in design so you would need to find a 17+ rear diffuser been looking for one haven’t had any luck
There are aftermarket options so far i found the following. If I do purchase plan is to run the wires to the trunk and splice into the brake power wire on the Diode Dynamics tails harness. There really pricey though.

option 1

option 2

option 3

·
Registered
56 Posts
There are aftermarket options so far i found the following. If I do purchase plan is to run the wires to the trunk and splice into the brake power wire on the Diode Dynamics tails harness. There really pricey though.

option 1

option 2

option 3
I know top secret offer just the diffuser without the fins(my preference)
Top Secret - M17 Rear Under Bumper [R35] they state 17+ but the other 2 options group all of them together so idk lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Top Secret - M17 Rear Under Bumper [R35] they state 17+ but the other 2 options group all of them together so idk lol
So that's the thing how much are they different.

For example, this is my diffuser on my car right now part numbers are the same.

The site below says its for : 2015-2019 Nissan GT-R

So I think some mode DBA have certain parts that are the same maybe?

For the Pheonix power one I will find out, bullet has email japan to verify fitment on 17+.

https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts/nissan-diffuser-assy-rear~748a0-6av1a.html

·
Registered
35 Posts
After more investigation, the OEM diffuser is the same part number for 2018 diffusers. visual via pics there exactly the same.

I just ordered the DBA version (listed for EBA as well) with the FOG section diffuser, the part number in the UK I got confirmed from my buddy with 2019.

Let you know once its here but it has the same bolt holes and everything from what i can see :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
After more investigation, the OEM diffuser is the same part number for 2018 diffusers. visual via pics there exactly the same.

I just ordered the DBA version (listed for EBA as well) with the FOG section diffuser, the part number in the UK I got confirmed from my buddy with 2019.

Let you know once its here but it has the same bolt holes and everything from what i can see :)
Nice let me know would like to see if the oem older one fits the same

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice let me know would like to see if the oem older one fits the same
Comes in gloss or matt here the pics they sent before it shipped

Hood Black Rectangle Sleeve Grey

Hood Product Automotive design Floor Flooring

Hood Automotive lighting Sleeve Window Rectangle

·
Registered
43 Posts

View attachment 401744
View attachment 401745
View attachment 401746

How much did you pay total shipped? Let us know about the fitment when you get it!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Price is not bad compare to OEM. How are you planning to wire it?
Yea the OEM part I can find no problem but its like $4900US!
So the factory harness is like 500+ USD, and I am not spending that much for some wire.

On the back of the fog light there is a connector. The connector is a standard Nissan connecter used on various cars. So for example here is the connector on a ABS sensor for an Altima. The part number is su12644 .. 35 bucks on autozone.. i picked it up from amazon canada for 25. Its the male end that plugs directly into the fog.

All i am going to do is run this from the fog into the trunk, cut the end off. Then the two exposed wires one will be going to the ground and then the other to power. Extend if needed.

1. You could tap directly into the power for the rear brake (should be pin 1 white wire)
2. If you want it always on just tap into the license plate light.
3. ( I will confirm but as far as i can tell should work) I want to tap the diode dynamics harness. Just got to match up which pin is the brake light on the OEM hanrdness (should be pin 1 white wire) and which it would correspond to on the diode dyamics harness. Hopefully that works out for me :)

Audio equipment Bicycle part Cable Gadget Wire

·
Registered
56 Posts

View attachment 401744
View attachment 401745
View attachment 401746
This is a great find I might go this route and save some money lol update us when it arrives on fitment and what not

·
Registered
56 Posts
Automotive tire Grille Tire Motor vehicle Tread

a guy on facebook market place was selling this one saying its for 17+ plus comparing to the pics you sent it doesnt have that scope in the middle how vital is that scope?
also looks like you're gonna have to drill some wholes comparing the 2

·
Registered
35 Posts
We’ll see when it comes in from a scoop perspective I don’t think it’s a big deal as offerings from big names completely move them or remove them also. But I will take a look under there to see if a vital component under there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ok people bad news…. Shipping for this signed piece is 500 pounds not 180. So for now I have cancelled the order. I will keep at it trying to find a solution. It honestly feels easier if eventually I stop looking for OEM style and by the top secret offering. I just don’t want it to look wild.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Price is not bad compare to OEM. How are you planning to wire it?
This is a great find I might go this route and save some money lol update us when it arrives on fitment and what not
Hey Fellas so i reached out to the UK folks.

A Vendor indicated its a DBA splitter and the vent is sold separately if you wanted to added it. You cut the after market DAB one and just rivet it in which actually is pretty simple to do in my eyes.

He also said he has a used one for sale for 1500pound with light and pigtail.
Just the vent alone is 400pounds
And he can also get new ones but that 4k. Here are some pics.

Plant Wood Grass Groundcover Rectangle

Wood Chair Bumper Automotive tire Automotive exterior

21 - 39 of 39 Posts