Nissan GT-R Forum banner

OEM rear diffuser LED foglight part number

11K views 38 replies 12 participants last post by  frackz 
#1 ·
Anybody know the part number to this led foglight. I know it was only sold outside of the US and I've seen previous threads about it but can never locate a part number. Have a friend going to Japan in a month and wanted to find out how hard it is to source one out there.

Thanks.

Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Car Tire

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
My guess is its designed for the NON-US spec GT-Rs seeing as we don't have a slot in the rear carbon tray. Im sure it could be modified to work but wont look as clean

#13 ·
Just an update: I have the LED foglight in hand. Had someone that was overseas pick it up for me. Its a genuine NIssan part and it does come with a harness. Looking at picking up the diffuser as well. I do have an extra foglight light that I might let go for the right price. Please PM if you're interested. Will keep everyone updated how this turns out.

#17 ·
Can someone who has done this mod chime in and explain as to where this light would get plugged in? Another user asked if there was an existing harness tucked away somewhere but no one answered that question. If not, it is custom wiring and is a proper harness the plug available?

#36 ·
Ok people bad news…. Shipping for this signed piece is 500 pounds not 180. So for now I have cancelled the order. I will keep at it trying to find a solution. It honestly feels easier if eventually I stop looking for OEM style and by the top secret offering. I just don’t want it to look wild.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.