Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2015 Premium White/Black
Price: $92,000
Miles: 11,000
VIN: JN1AR5EF8FM281053
Mid Pipe Otherwise Stock
(Will provide the stock midpipe at time of sale)
Original Owner Hold Title
- No Accidents

Local Pickup: Yes
Shipping: No
Will You Ship International: No
Payment: Cashier Check
Returns Accepted: No=
Contact Method: Email or Phone
Trades: No
Will You Allow Test Drives: Yes, for a serious buyer with deposit.
Who will be paying for the PPI: Buyer
Why is it for sale: Non use

2015 GTR, Premium Edition, original owner, adult owned, no accidents, engine never modified, never abused, only mid pipe upgrade, ceramic tint, chin guard. Selling due to lack of use. Title in hand, Please no trades, low ballers, joy riders, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Damn this market is nuts…

·
Registered
40 Posts
I also have a white 2015 premium. 17k miles.

But, I'm FBO e85.

I wouldn't let mine go for anything under 95k.

GLWS

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Gotta be the best example yet of the R35 value. 8 year old car, low miles and probably more than it sold for new with the $10k rebates.

Cost of ownership is negligible, insurance and minor maintenance.

Maybe itâs just me, but four a couple bucks more you can get a 21 on a lot with a new warranty.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited by Moderator)
For all those bitchin about the pricing, jump on Autotrader and see what used GTR asking prices are going for today. The only new 21 Gtr for sale within a 500 mile search range for me is in La Puente and it is going for 130k. If 40k is a few dollars for you, you are ballin. Not to mention the crazy inflation we are experiencing now, especially with the shortage of inventory. If you think prices are going to go lower you either delusional or uneducated. Not to mention original adult owner and no accidents, seems more than half the ones on line have been hit.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Again GLWS...pretty sure most who replied are owners that are shocked at the current prices..Not bitching but I could be wrong....Free Bump

·
I ❤️ Oil & Gas
5,547 Posts
Alright, lets get back on track to kali's classified Ad shall we.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
GLWS @kali your asking price is perfectly reasonable whether we want to accept it or not. For what it's worth, a local dealership offered $97k for my 2016 with 9k miles a few weeks ago. Thought about selling it for a second but what am I going to do next... drop $30k on top of that $97k to buy a newer one and start over?

Reactions: droptopp and gixy2k
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.