Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Official FL2K15 Thread

3K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  Beast 
#1 ·
Wanted to share the info for FL2K15, looks like we will have an epic turnout again! Hope to see everyone!

Its that time of year again, post up what you're bringing or if you have any questions!

Also check out the website for any event information www.fl2k.com

Florida's best automotive event of the year, FL2K is an annual gathering of the Southeast's Baddest Street Cars. This year's event will again be held at the facilities at Bradenton Motorsports Park in the beginning of October. The official festivities kick off on Friday night.

October 9th & 10th, 2015

Friday Night Meet: 4pm to 11pm - Live DJ, Event Stage, Bikini Contest, Burnout Contest, Food Truck Rally, Test & Tune.

Saturday All Day Action: 10am to 10pm - Racing, Car Show, Vendors, Test&Tune/Grudge Racing and more!

On-site Dyno presented by Wesley Chapel Nissan.

-Trophies awarded - Highest Import HP (1st & 2nd place)
Highest Domestic HP (1st & 2nd place)

FL2K15 Car Show presented by Mazworx.
-Trophies awarded -Top 20, Best Import, Best Domestic, Best KDM, Best Euro, Best Audio, Best Ice, and Best Paint.

Grudge Racing and Test & Tune - Friday & Saturday. $20 tech card.

Drag racing classes including:

Street Car Shootout presented by Professional EFI Systems, Inc.

Payout based on 16 car field

Winner: $1500
Runner up: $750
Semi: $125
Tech Card: $50

Limited Street presented by Precision Turbo & Engine.

Ultra Street presented by Fast Forward Race Engines.

Real Street presented by Real Street Performance.

Winner: $1000
Runner up: $250

10.50 Index presented by Stingray Chevrolet.

11.50 Index presented by Undercover Performance.

See less See more
#6 ·
BUMP!

#8 ·
To say again,
I will definitely attend especially now that my wife will be competing in bikini contest during FL2K15. She is fit and she also competes in bikini body building as well so maybe she wins it all. Bring home some cash for mods!

Vic, now we may just need to get her nice sexy induction performance tee for her to wear and maybe represent the shop as well. Lol.

Hope to see you at Bredenton on 22nd, and if not at another car meet, definitely for FL2K15 then.

#9 ·
BUMP!

#13 ·
BUMP!

#19 ·
Friend went ahead of me tonight (he got there around 530pm) and told me not to come down because it rained out at the track even though there was a lot of cars there. So I didn't even think about going tonight. Looks like rain just stop there now around 715pm-ish.

My plan is to link up with few of you tomorrow and go but i will keep an eye on the weather.

C y'all tomorrow

#20 ·

We were ready to rock and roll early today but Mother Nature had other plans for us and we had to call it a night early.

We WILL continue as normal tomorrow and move all planned events into tomorrow (bikini contest, & burnout contest as well). All sponsors are here and setup as well as a TON of racers!

All girls who can make it tomorrow we still have over 1k up for grabs! Post this on your wall and your favorite forums and see you all again tomorrow!

#23 ·
Enjoy

#25 ·
What a turn out.

It was so good seeing most of you outhere today and those that I haven't seen I hope to see you soon.

It was on humid side today so I didn't even run my car but I do hope to get some serious runs from Nov-Feb time frame as we get some cold air.

C you all around

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.