Nissan GT-R Forum banner
61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Big FAIL on my part.
But I swear there was a guy there with a black alpha 9 and also owns a lambo.
lol, all good, I was like WTF I wasnt even there.. how did he meet me. lol. I know exactly who you are talking about though, he has a Black Aventador and a Black GTR, he is older then me, with a son old enough to drive his cars
He posted on here, or maybe lambo forum, cant remember which (pretty sure it was here) and someone commented about his garage... great cars, ugly garage.. lol.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,565 Posts
I spotted a couple yesterday. I saw a white GT-R making a left onto Villa/Wood Dale Rd from Lake street in Addison at about 5:40 last night (5/16)

Then at about 8:00 or so I saw a Blue 2012 BE going eastbound on Irving park road. We were stopped at the intersection of wood dale and Irving. You had some yellow sticker on the back right corner of your bumper.

Eric

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
I saw a blue GTR going southbound on I-90 in schaumberg yesterday around 2:00pm .... for a brief moment, I wondered how I was in 2 places at the same time
then I remembered that Nissan sold more then one of these beautiful blue GTRs

·
Premium Member
2013 Black Edition GT-R
9 Posts
Perhaps I should check out this forum a little more often. On May 16th it was my wife and I in the blue 2013 BE with the yellow "FUGAWI RACING" sticker on it's rear. We had just finished dinner at CROSSROADS on Irving Park Road. It was a nice evening for dinner and a drive.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Perhaps I should check out this forum a little more often. On May 16th it was my wife and I in the blue 2013 BE with the yellow "FUGAWI RACING" sticker on it's rear. We had just finished dinner at CROSSROADS on Irving Park Road. It was a nice evening for dinner and a drive.
. Holey crap,you got a GTR! It's not a lotus,it's not a s2000,it's not a C4 ZR1.what the Fugawi!

·
Premium Member
2013 Black Edition GT-R
9 Posts
. Holey crap,you got a GTR! It's not a lotus,it's not a s2000,it's not a C4 ZR1.what the Fugawi!
I know. I needed something larger than the Lotus and S2000 but more importantly, something I could drive faster than my brother could drive that C4 ZR1! The GT-R was the only choice. Plus I needed a "rear seat" for my grandsons.
(It's not "what the Fugawi!" but "Where the Fugawi?")

·
Registered
75 Posts
I know. I needed something larger than the Lotus and S2000 but more importantly, something I could drive faster than my brother could drive that C4 ZR1! The GT-R was the only choice. Plus I needed a "rear seat" for my grandsons.
(It's not "what the Fugawi!" but "Where the Fugawi?")
. Yes,I know "where the fugawi" I was saying "what the [email protected]&k about the GTR. Anyway,both 1998 one lap winners both own GTR's! Hint,hint. I'm sure we will run into you at the track.forum ninja out!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Big FAIL on my part.
But I swear there was a guy there with a black alpha 9 and also owns a lambo.
that would be me and my dad lol

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
A little late, but I spotted "Raptorr" in his black DBA at the track last weeknd. Spoke with his son for a while. Beautiful car, I wish I saw it when you did your pass!

61 - 80 of 113 Posts