Nissan GT-R Forum banner
101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Driver
199 Posts
Wrapped matte red with black wing, shaved, driving north on Roselle at Golf Rd. About 550 pm Monday, 6/10/19. Appeared to be Asian driver, but I was behind and didn't have clear view; he waved (at somebody), and I waved back, but I wasn't sure he waved at me...

·
Super Moderator
3,853 Posts
Hmmmm...surprisingly since I've owned my car (new 2012, bought in late 2011). I have only seen one GT-R on the road to date, and that was 7 years ago. A few others I've seen at meets and the Drag-Strip.

Alexd

·
Driver
199 Posts
Hmmmm. The Car looked like yours, Alex, but I guess it wasn't you.
I don't know why I see so many GTRs around here (Schaumburg), when I first got mine I didn't see another one for months. Perhaps used GTRs are getting more common on the roads.

·
Super Moderator
3,853 Posts
Hmmmm. The Car looked like yours, Alex, but I guess it wasn't you.
I don't know why I see so many GTRs around here (Schaumburg), when I first got mine I didn't see another one for months. Perhaps used GTRs are getting more common on the roads.
I sometimes drive back and forth to the N.W. side of Chicago, from the Fox Lake Illinois area. But my car (now) has red pin-striping on the edges (like Nismo) and now has Omega 12 decals. I think the timing makes it not possible that your view of the GT-R was me.

Alexd

101 - 113 of 113 Posts