·
Super Moderator
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Official Regal Red pics in this thread.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Cant wait to have mine! Pick up is scheduled for Saturday. I am thinking about doing matte black wrapped roof, blacked out side vents.

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts

Had someone reach out to me on one of the local KC message boards a few weeks ago and asked to take some photos so I of course jump at the opportunity to get some quality pics taken. These turned out fantastic in my opinion and thought I'd share them here as well.

9. Checking out dat ass

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Had someone reach out to me on one of the local KC message boards a few weeks ago and asked to take some photos so I of course jump at the opportunity to get some quality pics taken. These turned out fantastic in my opinion and thought I'd share them here as well.
Love the photos and the color. Not enough Regal Red cars on the road.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Love that color in the Sunlight

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm noticing that there's still a significant amount of new 15 Regal Reds left on the delearship lots compared to other colors.
I'm guessing demand for that color is lower. I wonder if that's bc of the price premium or personal preference? If it's the latter, resale values of our cars will take a hit compared to other colors.

What's your thoughts?

Pic from a recent meet with my buddies' cars too

Sent from my SM-N910T using GT-R Life mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
The several Regal Reds that I saw before buying mine, had the white interior. I think there might be a subset of people that would prefer black over the white. My last car had a tan interior and everything showed up on, so I was not a fan of the white. Not there is anything wrong with white.

Nice care though!!

Deiger

1 - 20 of 28 Posts