Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Vendor
1,261 Posts
Hey everyone!

Today was the set up day for TAS 2009! We want to share some pictures with NAGTROC!

-Mike Bratcher

·
Vendor
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
344 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Shadow Sports rear wing is probably just a bit too much for my taste, but I think I'd definitely be putting my money down for the Zele rear wing if they do decide to sell that separately. But man....the new Mine's front diffuser really got my attention. I guess it's time to sell my one of my kidneys or sell blood to buy parts now. Probably the only 2 things they showed that didn't get my blood pumping is their mirror cover and the side skirt. Looks a bit bulky and if it's not an actual replacement it's probably not worthwhile. If I want to fork out that kind of cash for side skirt, Zele one seems to be more worthwhile.

Oh yeah...and Mine's CF hood just looks flawless. Mooncraft really did a great job there. Let me guess....they probably want $5K for that hood.

I just wonder if the Blitz underbody brace would still allow you to use the factory underbody diffuser panel.

·
GOTZIRA
3,572 Posts
Mike thanks for the great pics and updates...lokking at these make me so dipressed knowing I could not make it out there, this really looksl iek the buzz year to be there! the Spev V, new GT-R parts and MORE GT-R parts...

this is the first TAS to miss in a long ass time...

looking forward to the new parts selection! Tax returns!!

BTW I like that Mines CF front lip, and Esprit CF GT Wing, looks sick!

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
What wheels are those on the Hasemi Sports version?

The GT-RR watermark is killing these photos. Might as well have taken these with a camera phone...

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
Thanx for the early pix. Keep them comming Mike. Been waiting all week to get a glimpse of the GTRs at TAS. i'm also digging the Mines carbon lip. Been waiting for a lip like that to come out but I know it isnt going to be cheap. But me wants! if only zele made a lip like that... would go very well with their bumper. Does anyone know if zele bumper fits other lips?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
What up with all of these wack ass body kits? Shouldnt these companies be concerned with saving weight? Alot of the stuff looks like tack job afterthoughts. Whats up with that bbrace? They should have made much lighter factory replacements. With most of this stuff, I see the gtr getting heavier, wich it does not need!!! ok rant over! any more pics of the red one?

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
Terrific shots. The Mines CF lip looks very interesting.

If I could make a suggestion, can you put your watermark in the corner, instead of dead center.

Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Or for cheaper than $20k for the Nismo seats, you could buy the original Recaro they are based off that are 1/2 the price.

http://www.recaro.com/index.php?id=2272&region=4&L=3

Here you have the seat that is almost 100% identical.

Edit: I am not trying to knock Mike for the prices of the Nismo clubsport seats on his website. This stratospheric pricing is Nismo's doing.
Yeah, they are pretty much the same thing. GT-RR even sells those very same ones done by ASM. The SP-X CL100 is still going to cost you $8K per seat buying from GT-RR. But that's not half of the price, just couple grand less.

Might be slightly cheaper if someone can help you ship couple back while they are in Japan now for TAS.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Thanks for the pics - some very nice GTRs there...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts