Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's going on? My name is Tuan. I found NAGTROC from googling GTR forums. I was looking for GTRs on eBay, Auto Trader, Craiglist, and whatever forums I could find. I was in the market for a White GTR 09-11. I came across a 2010 on eBay at Chicago Motorsports and the next day I was going to go to the bank and get the loan for the car. And on the same night, on NAGTROC, I came across Gregory's 2009 White Greddy/AMS GTR. Coming from a 833hp Integra and 480hp 2009 CTS-V. I knew I was going to have to modify the GTR. Gregory's GTR was meant to be. The parts and the way he built it was what caught my eye. Gregory posted the car the same day, and I told him the next day that I was really interested in the car, and immediately gave him a deposit. A month later, after getting the title work done I finally received the car at my house and I'm loving this car. Thanks again Gregory.

Heres the for sale thread, it gives you the run down of the car.
http://www.nagtroc.o...ine-95k-or-obo/

My only plans right now for the car is to have it tuned on e85 and maybe e100. The reason why, is because I have a gas station that sells e85 and e100 out of the pump. Plus its a lot cheaper than race gas. I'm hoping to max out the setup that is on the car and be content with it for awhile. Just enjoy driving the car.

Heres a few pictures of my old rides:

Bike:

Old Daily:

The new beast!

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
congrats , Greg's car is a beast..

If you want to max it out.. send the turbos to SPE or Greddy and get them to put larger Billet wheels .. that has been proven to make 1309whp on a mustang dyno!! with the hosuing bored out..

Otherwise i think the stock greddy Turbos can flow 850-900 on E85

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
congrats , Greg's car is a beast..

If you want to max it out.. send the turbos to SPE or Greddy and get them to put larger Billet wheels .. that has been proven to make 1309whp on a mustang dyno!! with the hosuing bored out..

Otherwise i think the stock greddy Turbos can flow 850-900 on E85
That is the goal for now with the current setup! I would be happy with 900 hp. Down the road, I want to get a built block (enough to handle 1000+), change the turbos, and upgrade the transmission. I think these are the limiting factors to make 1000+.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
so you're the lucky new owner huh?? CONGRATS! it seems like you're a real car enthusiast so i'm sure she has a nice new home. i've been lucky enough to see that car in action. i don't think you'll ever get tired of it!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so you're the lucky new owner huh?? CONGRATS! it seems like you're a real car enthusiast so i'm sure she has a nice new home. i've been lucky enough to see that car in action. i don't think you'll ever get tired of it!
Thanks bud! Yeah this car has been really fun. I want more seat time! Finally did a mild launch from a stop and boy did I not expect the pull on that! This is the first AWD car I've own, and actually having traction is weird. I'm loving it! Have a couple of events in the next couple of months, I can't wait.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.