Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Ever since first seeing the first Generation GTR on Top Gear I have dreamed about owning one. Lots of saving and shopping around, I am finally the proud owner of a 2013 Black Edition GTR with just under 10k miles on it. I am very excited

I love the car, and am still getting used to it but I do miss the exhaust note of my 2014 Corvette. Is a deeper exhaust note possible with a resonated midpipe? I already added the legamax exhaust, looking for some more grumble in your chest type note though.

Thanks, I'm located in the phoenix area if anyone wants to PM me about car meetups etc I'm always down

Nik

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Welcome & congrats on the purchase!

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Congrats Nik. Enjoy it in good health!

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Premium Member
350 Posts

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Ever since first seeing the first Generation GTR on Top Gear I have dreamed about owning one. Lots of saving and shopping around, I am finally the proud owner of a 2013 Black Edition GTR with just under 10k miles on it. I am very excited

I love the car, and am still getting used to it but I do miss the exhaust note of my 2014 Corvette. Is a deeper exhaust note possible with a resonated midpipe? I already added the legamax exhaust, looking for some more grumble in your chest type note though.

Thanks, I'm located in the phoenix area if anyone wants to PM me about car meetups etc I'm always down

Nik
Congrats! Any photos of the car?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Congrats. I'm in the Phoenix area as well. Give me a call we can hit the road and enjoy our great weather. I have a 2013 premium.

Sent from my iPhone using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
300 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Welcome bud, pics are in order!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.