Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Good morning to all the forum members. I have finally decided to create an account on here after hours of post searching and research into the GTR.

I currently own a 2013 S4 with previous cars ranging from 335's to camaros and GTO's. Some would say that I have a car problem
Im sure that I am among friends on here.

My first posts are going to be gaining recommendations on what I should be paying for a used GTR. I hope all can help.

Currently looking at a local 2010 GTR, Silver, some sort of cat-back (didnt have time to get under the car and inspect the make) in very, very clean shape. 11k miles, premium, new tires and brake pads and a bunch of service records at the dealer. I have no dug too far into all teh details, but what do you guys think?

2010 GTR Premium, Silver
11,000 miles
New tires
New brake pads
Service records at dealership
67k asking, current offer is at 65. I havent begun the negotiating phase, just curious what you gents think I should (realistically) push for.

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
That's too high in my opinion. You can find a 2012+ for that money. Research the difference between the 2012+ cars and the older ones. 2012+ cars have a lot of improvements

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What would you suggest to be a good price? I am not dead set on this exact car, however the dealer is giving me a great trade in number for my S4.

My range is upper 60's however if I can stay on the lower end...that just leaves extra funds for immediate mods.

·
Registered
753 Posts
You can definitely get a DBA model for mid high 60s. Just be patient. With the low prices and your budget, it would be a no brainer to get a 12+

Took me a year to find the right one for the right price..

Sent from my SM-G900V using GT-R Life mobile app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.