Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $5000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Nissan GTR
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped
Payment types accepted: Paypal gift or cashiers check
Up for sale are these gorgeous one of a kind Volk G25 wheels. I just sold my GT-R and while I plan on getting a new GT-R and doing a build, it might be a year from now. So rather than let these sit and collect dust, I'm selling them. If they don't sell, I'll stick them on my next GT-R a year from now.

These were special ordered from Rays in Japan in the widest fitment possible and in a unique color. Took about 4 months wait to have them made and delivered. The fronts are 20x10 +30 offset and rears are 20x12 +20 offset. The front is what Rays calls Face 3 and the rears are Face 4 meaning the most concave that they make. The color was a special order, Dark Prism Silver. It looks like gunmetal gray until the sunlight hits it, then it has a prism effect which you can see in some of the pictures. The wheels have no curb rash. Tires are about 50% worn. 285/35/20 front and 315/30/20 rear. No track days on the tires or wheels, just street driving. Includes Rays center caps.

TPMS sensors are included

Wheels are located in Los Angeles. Available for local pick up or shipping on your dime.

$5000 obo

0 Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Automotive design
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Land vehicle
Rectangle Eyewear Handwriting Font Tie
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Motor vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very well written Ad, nicely done.
Just two small items we need to address by this time tomorrow in order for this Ad to stay up.
1) at least one picture of the actual item that is for sale (not your keys) with your username included in the picture must be posted.
2) Make note of what method(s) of payment you will accept

Thanks
My apologies. Corrections have been made. Thank you.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.