Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A handful of GT-Rs are going. I'm planning to be there around 7:30am before the tech starts. This is usually a very well prepped track. I know this is short notice but I just found out about it yesterday. This should not be a very packed event so we can get plenty of runs in. Anyone local wants to join us?

http://www.autoclubd...estNTune-5.aspx

·
Registered
131 Posts
I will be there with some guys from SpecialtyZ. Plan to run my 2015 GTR (E85 cobb stage 3 minus downpipes).

Should be a blast.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Eric, did you see my dyno? Very similar to yours. Trying to get Homer to bring out the R32 tomorrow.

I will be there with some guys from SpecialtyZ. Plan to run my 2015 GTR (E85 cobb stage 3 minus downpipes).

Should be a blast.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Unfortunately didn't get a chance to see it. If similar to mine, you must have made around 545whp 520wtq. Very impressive for 91 craptane!

Excited to see what we run tomorrow.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can't embed it here for some reason:

I/m pretty sure I had some crap gas in the tank. Made one more pass on fresh tank of gas and picked up 4mph in trap speeds.

·
Registered
630 Posts
So you did around 125mph with a fresh tank of 91?

·
Will trade patents for car parts
508 Posts
It was really fun, but so HOT. I have the worst neck tan today. Happy with my best of 10.6 @ 129 given conditions. Already looking into Jacks Trans after throwing a few codes on my last run (I blame Eric).

·
Registered
630 Posts
That's awesome! Congrats! Definitely quick on 91.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts