Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have an opportunity to get a great deal on a barely used set of wheels/tires. Although I was shooting for 21's, these 22's are priced very aggressively. I have attached three pictures. 1st is a Photoshop painting the car with SS and raised back up to a stock like height. 2nd has lower panels matched to SS. 3rd is the original car and wheels. Curious for your thoughts on this.

Attachments

·
Alpha 10
3,763 Posts
yeah dude it looks good! I dont see why not. Are you dropping the car? What prices are you getting for those? what are the specs and which type of build of ADV1?

·
GO GATORS !!
627 Posts
These are 20" on InvoNT05's. I've seen those 22'' wheels on a car in Chicago and it looked good. The ride had to be compromised quite a bit mainly because the roads in Chicago are flat out horrible. Good Luck !

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
Looks good, I'm sure it can be pulled off but dang I can't imagine that being a very comfortable ride!

·
Registered
214 Posts
I say lower it first, then get the wheels.
Personally aftermarket wheels at stock height equals fail. JMHO.

mark

·
Registered
218 Posts
Looks great! You can't go wrong with the 05's. We actually have 4-5 sets in inventory right now that are 20 and 21's for the GTR. PM me if you're interested. We always price inventory sets a lot lower.

·
driving big boats
540 Posts
Wheels look great, but 22in is a little much for me. IMO I would go with 20in. But hey, if they are priced right... Go for it!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Those are gross. Get the ADV.1s JJ has, (Rennetech) but in 21s if you like big wheels. Tony at adv.1 said he has some in inventory. Dont get 22's this car was not ment for rapper wheels.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.