Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. So I just purchased a 2010 GTR pushing 800hp and 600 torque. During test drive of the car there was a loud binding whining sound at low speeds at got worse around turns but went away after 15 MPH. The car shifted perfect during a half throttle pull. I bought the car for less than advertised due to the noise. It has a transmission from a 2015 in it. Fast forward 12 hours I was grandma driving it to Walmart and all of sudden it was hard shifting at stop lights and all of sudden the 4wd lights came on and the trans threw the 2 codes listed in the title, and I lost odd gears and reverse. Now the car goes into reverse but does not want to move in revere or first it will lurch forward or back and then stall out, and make a scary noise. The trans is scheduled to come out and be shipped out to shep next week. Do you guys think this is the correct course of action or could this issue be fixed without all that effort. Thank you

·
Shaolin Shadowboxer
270 Posts
Upload a trans log with the key on, engine off. That’s the first step. Could be clutch pressure sensors, clutch piston seals or something else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts