Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short I replaced my clutch baskets odd and even with jacks billets baskets a few months ago due to a factory break. The car has been doing great under all pull from stop or a roll. I recently pulled out of a local fuel station and applied 70% throttle. the car went through first and into second, then I had a trans warning on the dash and the vehicle would no longer accelerate.. Luckily I was able to get of the road and got it towed home. I was leaning towards a odd clutch basket that broke with out actually diagnosing it. I pulled trans and everything was all good with the baskets. Reinstalled and have p2725-00 any help or direction would be appreciate.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so just record logs with the car running since it wont move? also the its saying the vehicle isn't shifting into part. I may need to lower the trans again and reroute the shift cable. Ive removed these plenty of times with no problems. weird issue and the common fixes are not working

·
Registered
79 Posts
so just record logs with the car running since it wont move? also the its saying the vehicle isn't shifting into part. I may need to lower the trans again and reroute the shift cable. Ive removed these plenty of times with no problems. weird issue and the common fixes are not working
check the clip that holds the shifter cable into the bracket on the side of the trans mine broke.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts