·
Registered
7,514 Posts
can't make out who was winning....but they're definately CRAZY...lol

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am looking for some translation, which I will soon get. It seemed that Veyron was leading the race, and was closely followed by two P800 GT-Rs. More info coming soon...

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK. the winner of the race is not announced yet BUT the good news is that a good quality video is coming up soon! I hope it is from inside the Bugatti...
Those street racing videos are pure madness. 200 mph in the traffic is not a good idea, but what matters in this case is that a long-awaited battle did occur

·
Registered
46 Posts
Russia does not understand the mind)

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The actual acceleration time was 19 seconds. that means at the end of the video, the Bugatti was doing about 300 km/h = 186 mph! The two GTRs should be just a little slower than this!

·
Kick_arse
1,025 Posts
The veyron gets a late start and looks to be ahead by 1-2 cars at the end but i'd say pretty damn good for 1/10th the cost
A mili second of a late start, thats not enough to take credit away from the GTR launch, even if the Veyron had the jump the GTR would still have the faster 0-100, but the Veyron does win at the end and it looks like by a car lenght..

·
Registered
743 Posts
A mili second of a late start, thats not enough to take credit away from the GTR launch, even if the Veyron had the jump the GTR would still have the faster 0-100, but the Veyron does win at the end and it looks like by a car lenght..
I'm not sure that's a late start? The Veyron has so much more torque at launch that it's probably fighting for traction to 60 mph ... which happens in 2-3 sec. of acceleration, so again - not so sure about the late start. Seemed like the Veyron driver did it right, and the car just doesn't launch as hard as the hp gap would imply.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts