Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Does anyone know the Paint code for 15 Black Edition Wheels?

EDIT: A quick google search informed me that Nissan does not publish paint codes for wheels. My bad for not doing a search first.

·
Registered
619 Posts
what are you looking to do? touch up paint?

if so .. i found an exact match at hobby lobby - it is model paint, called graphite metalic

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Black Edition wheels are not the same color as CBA or DBA wheels. And Graphite Metallic is the exact color for CBA wheels, will work on DBA but it's a little darker.

·
Registered
619 Posts
well i would have to check - but I have the color and have painted rims and whatever color that i have... either black metallic or graphite metallic or something krazy is a direct match. if anyone is interested i will take a picture. i have a 2016 BE, and i bought a "second set" of wheels for it... that needed a chip painted.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Definitely interested in knowing exactly what that paint is if it does match perfectly

well i would have to check - but I have the color and have painted rims and whatever color that i have... either black metallic or graphite metallic or something krazy is a direct match. if anyone is interested i will take a picture. i have a 2016 BE, and i bought a "second set" of wheels for it... that needed a chip painted.

·
Registered
619 Posts
alright - i set an alarm to take a pix for you -

thanks!

type in hobby lobby into google with

gray graphite Metallic
or Black metallic

it is one of the two -- i am almost positive it is the graphite metallic one. -- for "$2" just buy them both lol. It would be monday or tuesday until i got them to you.

·
Registered
619 Posts
1153TT is the code

you can even put clear over it if you would like. Just make sure you let it dry for 48 hours or more.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i got a small scratch on my 2015 BE wheels so im gonna go ahead and try out 1153tt and see if it matches nicely. Again its a very small scratch but its better then letting it sit.

·
Registered
37 Posts
So i touched up my 2015 BE wheels with the 1153tt paint from hobby lobby and it seems good but the BE rims are slightly blueish. Overall it was a decent match nobody can really tell it was touched up slightly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts