Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just installed the Password JDM Exhaust and mid-pipe. I posted some pictures in case any of you guys are interested. I definitely recommend this to exhaust to anyone who is looking for a unique system. My only complaint is that it uses the stock tips. You guys have any recommendations?

Special thanks to Roger and Damon at Paladin Advanced Automotive.

I'll post some videos soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
How was the fitment? I read somewhere that the fitment is known to be off somewhat requiring cutting at times. Also I hear that they do not include a hanger that people seem to think is necessary? Those posts were from a little while back so they may have been addressed and I just missed the post.
thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good question. I had the same concerns before I purchased the exhaust. I can honestly say that no cutting was involved whatsoever. The installation took about 2 hours. The most difficult part was getting the stock tips back on. The exhaust is not a 'perfect' fit but it is really close! I've had it on for about a week now and absolutely love it. Sounds like they fixed the previously reported fitment issues. I'll let you know if I run into any issues.

·
R36 Member
796 Posts
It would be awesome if somehow you could get the akra tips installed on the Password JDM exhaust. I believe someone said they won't fit though :| (I might be wrong)

·
GT-R CRAZY
399 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
the sound is awesome on those vids they released a while back

but its gotta be hella loud

·
Registered
639 Posts
I can purchase this cat back and save 2k (LOL). I wonder how this cat back sound with a resonated mid pipe or if it is still over the top loud.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.