Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Just checking in to see if any you the local SoFla local guys are going to be at the track over the next two weeks. I am heading the HP Logic for a tune and then plan to hit PBIR right after to get my first runs in with the GTR. Would appreciate any input you might be able to offer.

Yet another stock turbo car is throwing the hat in the ring for the 9 sec record. I know a bunch of you are SOOOO close to getting there.
Besides lacking experience behind the wheel of this car and the proper tire set up.. I have everything I need!

Now that I think about it.... maybe tonight's goal is a 10sec time slip.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Just checking in to see if any you the local SoFla local guys are going to be at the track over the next two weeks. I am heading the HP Logic for a tune and then plan to hit PBIR right after to get my first runs in with the GTR. Would appreciate any input you might be able to offer.

Yet another stock turbo car is throwing the hat in the ring for the 9 sec record. I know a bunch of you are SOOOO close to getting there.
Besides lacking experience behind the wheel of this car and the proper tire set up.. I have everything I need!

Now that I think about it.... maybe tonight's goal is a 10sec time slip.
Few of us are going to a track rental at PBIR on Sunday Dec 11th. Let me know if you want to go I can get you in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts