Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone planning to go? i believe nissan is going to be doing the hospitality suite that they did last year again, though it hasn't been formally announced yet. the deltawing will be racing as well. this is a fantastic event, don't miss it!

·
Vendor
1,540 Posts
We will be going and are planning on a big turn out! This year is going to be awesome!

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
We will be there and I know a lot of our customers will also be there!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Too bad they've merged with NASCAR. Might be the last opportunity to see some unique LMP1 machinery, plus the rest of LMP2's and C's, and even the GT cars. Gonna be really boring when all they run are Daytona prototypes/spec chassis and tube frame GT wanna-be cars.

So enjoy the show while it still exists.

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
I will for sure be attending. Will be a great event.

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too bad they've merged with NASCAR. Might be the last opportunity to see some unique LMP1 machinery, plus the rest of LMP2's and C's, and even the GT cars. Gonna be really boring when all they run are Daytona prototypes/spec chassis and tube frame GT wanna-be cars.

So enjoy the show while it still exists.
um... what? yes ALMS merged with Grand-Am and yes I know Grand-Am is owned by NASCAR but it's not even close to the same thing... i'm not sure what you are talking about

·
Founder/Admin
26,244 Posts
Just talked to my guys at Nissan....there will not be a Nissan hospitality Area like last year
They said there wasnt any nissans entered when they were making plans and the deltawing was a last minute change

So no gtr car corral or hospitality suite this year :(

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
a couple pics of the Highcroft Racing team and the DeltaWing taken just a few hours ago at Petit Le Mans:

Lucas Ordonez with the DeltaWing, newly repaired after the horrific crash yesterday:

the DeltaWing warming up in the pits before heading out for evening practice

reposted from FB so excuse the quality until i get a chance to create a separate thread once i'm done with all the pics!

·
Vendor
1,540 Posts
Hey guys, we are out in full force and are ready for some racing! Come by and hang out at our camp outside of the track at the end of the back straight.

·
Registered
320 Posts
See you guys tmr morning! Will be bringing beer and hot greasy breakfast food for everyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts