Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,252 Posts
I was Invited down to the Nissan Hospitality event at the Road Atlanta Petit Le Mans this past weekend. There was a great showing of Zs and GTRs there and the hospitality tent was full throughout the day. The staff were great and really catered to our every need with food , pit tours and gift bags.

Nissan will be continuing these events at various motorsports dates and NAGTROC is going promote the entire 2012 calendar in order to give you guys opportunities to attend at events in your area

I went down with our NAGTROC Staff Photographer Patrick McGinnis and as usual he got some great pics... Everyone that didnt get a chance to make it check them out or purchase a hi res print!

HERE!

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
339 Posts
you should have stopped by and said hey!

·
Founder/Admin
26,252 Posts
yea man i kept an eye on you guys most of the day...i was actually there yesterday only during the day portion of the race. i went down to the grid after the opening ceremony but it was so slammed i could barely even see the cars ... i think the only person i met was lucas ordonez and one of the of the other nissan guys

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
^ dunno? didn't see that i don't think?

thanks for the compliments!

·
Banned
746 Posts
It was nice to meet you Matt and good seeing you again Patrick!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Great pics!!! Why didn't you ghet more pics of the parking for the Nissan's. There was at least 6 GTR's there.

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Gotcha!!! They were really good pics and thank you for doing it for all of us!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts