1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
EDIT

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Very nice, I need to meet up with you for a photo shoot!

Does the guy with the silver 33 get work done at LM24, I think I have seen that car there before?

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice, I need to meet up with you for a photo shoot!

Does the guy with the silver 33 get work done at LM24, I think I have seen that car there before?
Old owner took it to LM24, this car has a new owner.

·
Premium Member
9,468 Posts
awesome photos

would love to use the second one as a wall paper...but cant save them :(...could u upload the first 2 on like tinypic or something? and post a link

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Old owner took it to LM24, this car has a new owner.
Ohh okay, I have seen this car a few times then.

The old owner took very good care of this car, I remember Suppy at LM24 telling about what good shape the car was in.

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts

The old owner took very good care of this car, I remember Suppy at LM24 telling about what good shape the car was in.
Car has been through a few changes since then, PM me if you want details.

·
Registered
704 Posts
i think i know the kid with the gray gtr. R 33 i think? if its him we meet up one nite i saw him driven around in toms river nj

·
R36 Member
796 Posts
Dude...

Those photos are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever did the photography did a great job! Top notch!

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
haha thanks but that wont work either, i wanted to use it as a wall paper but thats okay
Sure it will. Keep clicking a pic till it has a gray boarder around it. Right click and select original. Then when the picture is blown up, right click again and choose save as.

·
Pin it to win it
54 Posts

Different R33, the wheels from the other R33 at LM ended up on this car. That car changed hands a few times since the LM24 days.

·
Caretaker of GODZIRA!
2,679 Posts
Great job on these pics! Where did all this light come from? What light modifiers, if any did you use? (I'm a photographer too)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.