Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,113 Posts
Beautiful car and by consistent he means driving for an hour or two to the track, runs it, then drives it back.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My mods are as follow custom STM exhaust single exit 10.6lbs, Sparco driver and pass seats, volk te37sl's, MandH DR's, custom STM upper and lower intercooler piping, ETS catlless Dp's, t1 transmission brace, ETS intercooler, FIC injectors, dual fuel pumps, Siebon hood, trunk and front lip, COBB access port initial tune by Jack Cecil current tune by Emery Kapral at STMtuned.com all that yield a [email protected]38

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Boosting a r8 to run 9.9 is going to be expensive not to mention the cost of the car. I'd keep the GTR and use the money you would have spent and buy a jag type or something

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry about the late responses I own a tattoo studio and this is my busy period as it is tax season. My 60' average is 1.51 with a couple 1.48s. There are more pics on my clothing companies website camberclothing.us take a look let me know what you guys think.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.