Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm thanks Tim but I have seen pics of them on 'regular' cars

But from those pics I have seen, in some instances they look dark blue while in others they are much brighter. Perhaps that's just them fading over time?

I really like the premium edition wheels, so just looking for something small to spruce them up!

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Be very careful when looking at "lower grade" or ones that claim to be "titanium tipped"...lot of risk, and not something I would advise to anyone, especially on a car like the R35...

Feel free to hit me up if you have any more specific questions.

Thanks for the info, will continue my research! Trying to find something to go with titanium tips, or mix and match!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Be very careful when looking at "lower grade" or ones that claim to be "titanium tipped"...lot of risk, and not something I would advise to anyone, especially on a car like the R35...

Feel free to hit me up if you have any more specific questions.
Sorry when I said "Trying to find something to go with titanium tips" I meant to go with my exhaust tips! Amuse R1 90mm! So something a little more blue I suppose.

Or alternatively mix and match colours like this! (I also really like how the rotors have that slightly purple-ish hue to match the exhaust tips!)

Will definitely message you for any further help. Thanks again!

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Oh ok
!

Well, those rotors are great, that is the Endless Big Brake Kit...here is the link to that:

http://www.gt-rr.com/mono-6-big-brake-system-front-and-rear.html

Sorry when I said "Trying to find something to go with titanium tips" I meant to go with my exhaust tips! Amuse R1 90mm! So something a little more blue I suppose.

Or alternatively mix and match colours like this! (I also really like how the rotors have that slightly purple-ish hue to match the exhaust tips!)

Will definitely message you for any further help. Thanks again!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
$16,980.00!?!?

Great googly moogly! That is insane! Anyways I am pretty sure I saw some brakes on the R's meeting Recap that cost $50k! I hope that stops the earth from spinning!!

Any advice on Sunline Rotors? Seem to be more within my realm!

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Yes, Endless brakes are the top of the line brakes from Japan. The ones we posted that were 50K are actually the same ones used on the Nismo GT3 car...

I personally have no experience with Sunline, it appears they are a US company.

"Many" of my customers who are looking to upgrade their rotors go with Alcon, and use the endless MX72 pads.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.